Due to the recommendation by the NB Medical Officer on COVID-19, in the best interest of our clients and staff we will be closed to all walk-in visitors until further notice. For Service Please Call 506.458.8505 or Toll Free 1.800.704.5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your understanding.
Public sector entities have unique risks, and require specialized risk and insurance programs.
Drawing on multi-disciplinary experience, we can assists public entities in assessing risk, and implementing innovative insurance solutions to address a broad array of exposures ranging from construction, to real estate to professional services. We have specialized experience in many areas including:
- Crown corporations
- Provincial and municipal agencies
- Owners of specialized or specific assets
- Education and healthcare
- Real estate and property
- Infrastructure and construction projects
- Non-profit agencies
- Specialized services providers
Working with leading Canadian and global insurers, we are able to offer specific, customized risk and insurance programs to respond to changing and emerging risks. Our experience includes:
- Property, including specialized or unique assets
- Large limit, high value property and assets
- Manuscript and customized insurance policies
- Asset valuation services
- Owner controlled insurance programs to large projects
- Auto fleet
- Disaster recovery planning
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Environmental liability
- Cyber liability risks
- Executive and management liability
The risk management tools, advisory services and insurance products we offer are designed to help you identify, prioritize and manage your organizations risk. Contact us today to learn more about protecting yourself and your business.
For more information on this coverage, simply send us an email or request a quote and an account representative will be in contact with you.