Due to the recommendation by the NB Medical Officer on COVID-19, in the best interest of our clients and staff we will be closed to all walk-in visitors until further notice. For Service Please Call 506.458.8505 or Toll Free 1.800.704.5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your understanding.
Non-profit organizations range from large to small, but all have complex risks and exposures in common.
We understand the importance of protecting the assets and cash flows of non-profit organizations, and the potential impacts to the work and service they provide to communities and groups. We value the role of non-profits, and have specialized experience assisting them in managing risk and placing specialized insurance solutions in many of the following areas:
- Community housing and food services
- Education and training
- Camps, sport, and activity groups
- Religious or cultural organizations
- Service clubs and associations
- Industry associations and professional groups
Working with leading Canadian and global insurers, we are able to offer specific, customized risk and insurance programs to respond to changing and emerging risks. Our experience includes:
- Property, including specialized or unique assets
- Specialized business interruption coverage
- Contract reviews
- Disaster recovery planning
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Environmental liability
- Abuse liability
- Specialized coverage for volunteers
- Crime coverage
- Cyber liability risks
- Executive and management liability (Directors & Officers)
- AD&D and group accident coverage
- Non-traditional legal costs and expense coverage
The risk management tools, advisory services and insurance products we offer are designed to help you identify, prioritize and manage your organizations risk. Contact us today to learn more about protecting yourself and your business.
For more information on this coverage, simply send us an email or request a quote and an account representative will be in contact with you.