Don’t let fraudsters get the best of you.
You need to protect your credit card and your identity:
- Keep your receipts.
- Watch your statement online.
- Always use a secure website when ordering online.
- Change your password periodically.
- Ask your dedicated Account Manager if you have Identity Theft coverage on your policy.
- Notify your credit card company immediately if you notice something is not right.
- Never respond to a text or email from your credit card company, only call the number on your card.