- Car, Home & Leisure
- Get A Quote
- Report a Claim
- Make a Payment
Location: Fredericton or Moncton NB
Bilingual Personal Home & Car Insurance Account Manager
The role of Account Manager (AM) is to provide front-line client service to our Personal Lines Home and Car policies. You will leverage the industry knowledge and experience to provide a great client experience.
If you are self-motivated, have an eye for detail, pride yourself in excellent communication and customer service skills …. we should talk!
· Servicing and seeking opportunities to better protect our clients.
· Superior Relationship & Client Service Skills
· Retention and account management of Wilson clients
· Achieving defined goals and expectations
· Ability to Support Teammates & Expedite Tasks
Required Certifications and Demonstrable Experience:
• Licensed broker or working towards your designation.
• Natural Cross Selling & Up-selling Skills
• Offer a strong work ethic coupled with great communication skills.
• Positive and energetic attitude that complements our team
• Comfortable with technology (Microsoft Suite)
Wilson Insurance offers a great benefits and compensation package along with continuing education and support.
For more information about Wilson Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest independent brokers and recognized as one of the Best Places To Work In Atlantic Canada, visit us at www.wilsoninsurance.ca . If the position seems like the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter, with a subject line: Bilingual Account Manager Personal Lines on or before March 5th, 2021 for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org . We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.