It is a challenge to find and retain great people. A Strategic Approach to hiring can help ensure that an organization makes the right hiring decisions and has the right team in place to achieve its corporate vision. The first step is to examine the existing team to make sure you have the right people in the right jobs. This will help protect your brightest and best employees from seeking other employment. Once that is complete, then a hiring strategy can be developed. We have several tool available to you engage your existing teams and retain your new hires, such as engagement surveys, and Kolbe A™ profiling.
Kolbe A™ Profiling:
The Kolbe A™ Index is designed to measure the conative faculty of the mind — the actions you take that result from your natural instincts, and is the foundational instrument used in Kolbe A™ reports. It validates an individual’s natural talents, the instinctive method of operation (M.O.) that enables you to be productive.
There are a variety of assessments to measure your cognitive abilities or personality, but the Kolbe A™ Index measures your instinctive way of doing things and the Result is called your M.O. (method of operation). It is the only validated assessment that measures a person’s conative strengths. It gives you greater understanding of your own human nature and allows you to begin the process of maximizing your potential both personally and professionally. Research on the Kolbe A™ indicates no significant differences in outcome by age, race, gender or physical handicap.
Benefits of Wilson Insurance RISK DETECTIVE™ HR Program includes:
- Protection for management – may avoid employee misunderstanding and even litigation with proper HR programs in place.
- Save time and money on hiring – Hire the right candidate the first time. This will save hiring and training costs down the road. It is costly to hire the wrong candidate only to have to do it all over again!
- Increase morale – Policies, procedures, employee engagement surveys, and job description that help provide clarity for management and staff and lead to better retention with happier, more productive employees. Everyone knows the expectations.
- Templates available to save time – You can focus on growing your business and not on writing HR policies or letters.
- Can be branded with your company logo – Professional looking documents for you and your staff.
Our RISK DETECTIVE™ Toolkit will provide, but is not limited to, templates, guidelines and information on the following:
- Employee Handbook
- Procedure Manuals
- Job Descriptions
- Job Posting and Interview Questions
- Candidate Testing Information
- Performance Reviews
- Rewards programs
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Employee Discipline and Termination
- Exit Surveys
- Vacation and employee Absence Planning Tools
- Employee Assistance and wellness Programs
- Internal Intranet